Client Testimonials for San Diego Lemon Law
San Diego Lemon Law, your satisfaction is our top priority. When you hire our firm, you will deal directly with our lemon law attorney. Our goal and promise is to provide you with individualized attention and the best results possible to meet the needs of your specific case. As each and every case is different, so are the tools and options for handling them. We are extremely proud of the feedback we have received from our clients over the years for the quality of our work and our commitment to their success. Read our client testimonials to get an idea of our clients’ experiences.
Our clients’ past results do not create a guarantee of future results. Every case is unique and must be assessed according to its own facts and merits. The testimonials or endorsements found on this website do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter. For more information read our Disclaimer, which can be found HERE.
Submit your review
If you are looking to get rid of that annoying lemon vehicle you have in a quick, simple, and hassle free way, well look no further. San Diego Lemon Law was an amazing lemon law firm throughout the whole process. They were able to get Ford to buyback my 2017 Ford F-150 within 2 months!
These are the steps we went through (your steps may be a little different ours):
1. Called to get consultation
2. Agreed to start procees
3. Signed agreement
4. Sent all reciepts (invoives) from dealership to San Diego Lemon Law
5. Sent bank statements to proof every payments, and provided copy of car registration to them
6. They sends documents to manufacture
7. We recieved a breakdown of buyback option (keep in mind they may give you less based on the miles you first took vehicle in for the problem, and for negative equity on the trade-in. So may still owe)
8. We accepted buyback
9. San Diego Lemon Law did their thing
10. Manufacture called us to drop off car, and sign paperwork (also, be aware that they will try to take away more based on damages to the car, including small scuffs, scratches, amd dents. Worst case scenario, (it's BS, but...) they will ask you to repair all damages before buyback.)
11. It was taken away from our hands. No more worries!
We are happy with the results, and the level of professionalism by San Diego Lemon Law.
We will go to them again if we ever come accross another lemon vehicle.
Thank you once again!